TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
Franco Vezzoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:19:47 +0200
Hi Eric,

believe it or not I had the same problem and I solved it only by closing any fume extraction after the etching and replenish chamber.
I suppose the dry film was brake down from ammoniac fume that from the etch and replenish chamber was aspirate into the rinsing chamber.
Moreover, as first step I only had replenish directly in the etching chamber.

Good luck