Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 96 11:27:47 PST
I can see the confusion.  I believe the best way to read this is to understand
that all corners except the one being measured need to be touching the
surface.  That may require securing them done or just letting them rest on the
surface.  It's also important to note that the measurement surface must be
flat,(to what degree I don't remember), and that there are a total of eight
measurements to take for bow and eight for twist.  This accounts for both
sides of the laminate and all sides and corners.  Hope this helps.

Glenn Pelkey
Maxtek Components Corp.
(503) 627-2084