TECHNET Archives

June 2000

From:
Hinners Hans Civ WRALC/LYPME <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 20:04:07 +0100
Hi Barry,

Is the white appearance in or on the laminate?

Are we talking a mechanical defect in the material or a
residue/contamination?

Does it change if you press on the affected area? (blisters)

Send me a pic (off-list of course) and I'll run it around our shop if ya
want.

Need more info.

Hans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hans M. Hinners
Materials (Process & Manufacturing) Engineer
Warner Robins Air Logistics Center
Avionics Production Division
Manufacturing Branch
380 Second Street, Suite 104
Building: 640, Mail Stop: LYPME
Robins AFB, GA 31098-1638
Voice: (912) 926 - 1970 Fax: (912) 926 - 7164
mailto:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.robins.af.mil <http://www.robins.af.mil/>