TECHNET Archives

January 1997

From:
"Hollandsworth, Ron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 07 Jan 97 08:00:52 EST
     Bob, Happy New Year!
     Thanks for the reply.  I appreciate it very much.  The first week of
     December another co-worker and I went to Soltec in New Hampshire to
     look at the new Delta system.  Soltec has a center support wire that
     can be moved out of position if necessary.  I/We agree with your
     conclusion on elimination of expensive tooling by using that center
     support wire.  The reason I put this on the TechNet was to see if
     anyone has used Electroverts or SEHOs machines with the center wire.
     It sounds like you are a believer in the technique for board support.
     Some of our panels are 12x18 and the center is kept open for support
     on those expensive fixtures you were talking about.

     I see you on the TechNet often with some good advice.  Keep it up
     there are some guys out here listening to your experience.  Thanks
     again and feel free to contact me on issues if you need to in the
     future.  Have a great year.  Ron