TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
Don Vischulis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:07:03 -0500
Dan,

Electroplated copper is used to manufacture the circuit boards, and
electroplating an alloy, to the best of my knowledge, is not a practical
process.  I'm not familiar with the properties of alloy 752, but suspect
that there might be other issues.

Before you bring up solder plating, remember that it's electroplated tin and
lead grains until they are fused into an alloy.

Don Vischulis