TECHNET Archives

March 2011

From:
Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:30:49 +0000
A few years ago Siemens did an injection moulded BGA type package which
they called PGA. The polymer they used was PPA (polyphthalymide) which
is both reflowable and plateable.

--
Eric Christison
Consumer&  Micro group

STMicroelectronics (R&D) Ltd
33 Pinkhill
Edinburgh EH12 7BF
United Kingdom

Tel:	+44 (0)131 336 6165
Fax:	+ 44 (0)131 336 6001

The contents of the email are ST confidential.