Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 13:37:15 -0600
     Address,

     Call Trace Laboratories and ask for Marta Minadeo @ 410-859-8110 (fax:
     410-859-3056).  They are located three, I mean two, well ONE State
     over from you in Maryland (I really can't count Deleware, maybe N.J
     and that little strip of NYNY, OUR T-E-X-A-S Ranches are bigger than
     those states).  Their address:

     1190 Winterson Rd.
     Linthicum MD 21090
     #410-859-8110

     I've used them in the past and highly recommend them.  There pricing
     can sometimes be high, if so try Analytical Solutions in N.M.  Not
     close, but a good facility at a reasonable price.
     Later,

     John Gulley - QA
     INET INC
     Dallas, TEXAS