TECHNET Archives

January 2000

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:09:05 -0600
From:
Gary Camac <[log in to unmask]>
Ed,

How ya doin'.  I was wondering if the study you mention indicated any
gains at less rotation?  Situation:  you have a big assembly that you
are going to build custom palleting for but you don't have conveyor
width sufficient to crank the assembly around 45 degs. in the pallet.
Is it worth designing the pallet to hold the assembly at less of an
angle?

Gary Camac