From:
Eric Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 11:02:51 -0800
Hi Barry, In response to your question regarding epoxy dotting bottom side SMT components and then wave soldering or using pallets or carriers. Let me ask you this, How many additional steps are you adding to the process when you use the epoxy dot method ? How much additional time does it take to epoxy " ALL"  The smt components? Is the boards bottom side heavely populated ? I am asked this question quite often Barry, I am a design mfg of selective solder and smt pallets. The question most commonly asked is " How can pallets benifit my process, This is only one of the areas pallets can compliment the throughput of a production line. We have not even scratched the surface!! E-mail me or call if I can anser any question you may have regarding SMT pallets or Wave solder pallets at [log in to unmask] or call toll free at 1-800-725-5388