Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 96 10:58:18 MST
     Oops.. forget the decimal point it is less than 15 microns.

Subject: Re: Drilling spindle runout
Author:  "LIM BOON HOCK" <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET
Date:    09/26/96 6:49

Are you really able to achieve 1.5 micron dynamic runout ? Are yours  new
drilling machines? I am asking this because some info I have from two
companies said they are controlling at 10 and 15 micron (dynamic runout)
respectively. Maybe you can share some tips on how you can manage to
achieve such a low runout. I would appreciate that.

To other technet users in the drilling section, is 1.5 micron dynamic
runout the norm in your control of dynamic runout?

Regards

----------

_________________________________
> Subject: Drilling spindle runout
> Author:  [log in to unmask] at INTERNET
> Date:    09/24/96 9:23
>

> I would like to know for the drilling machines used in the manufacturing
of
> pcb's, what is the dynamic runout (in micron) that you(for those involve)

> are controlling. Replies are very much appreciated. Thanks
>
> Regards

*

*