Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 96 12:36:27 EST
FROM: I. MEMIS, DEPT GGMG/BLDG 257-4, AISLE A, ENDICOTT
*** Resending note of 12/12/96 11:03
      ENDICOTT ELECTRONIC PACKAGING
SUBJECT: Re: In search of High Tec PCB Manufacturer for PTFE Material

IBM Microelectronics in Endicott, NY is a High Tech Manufacturer of PTFE
Circuit Boards that matches your definition for multilayer capability.
For more information, contact Ed Frankoski, the Product Manager for
High Performance Circuit Boards.  He can be reached at 607-755-5714 or
through e-mail at [log in to unmask]
(Original Note attached)

Is there anybody that is capable of manufacturing multilayers
in PTFE and derived materials.

Typically, a military type PCB manufacturer (but not for military PCBs)

Quality / JIT a must.

Regards

Roland

PS - We have a list of PCB production equipments for sale as well as spare
parts for Excellon XL3 - Mark 4 - EX300 machines

HENRI JAQUET SA - GENEVA -SWITZERLAND
Fax +41-22-794-3052