TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
Steve kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:05:50 -0400
LCP is a flex material from Roger's. The Gore equivalent is Biac. There
is some concern in the industry that the LCP material has issues in high
layer count applications. The Biac has Teflon in it. So far as I am
aware they have not come up with anything to bond to it.   You can also
obtain 9  micron copper/25 micron kapton/ 9 micron copper from DuPont -
again another flex material. Regards Steve Kelly

PFC Flexible Circuits Limited