TECHNET Archives

August 2020

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2020 14:02:06 -0600
Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we ordered a 500-piece strip from
Mouser with the hopes that they would come from a different lot, and then
we could see if it was lot related, or something about the LED itself.

Ran the LED's from Mouser without a single error or mispick. So there was
some issue with the silicone lens with the particular reel from yesterday
that we couldn't machine place.

As a side note, Cree has yet to respond to my customer support request for
the issue. Sad part is I don't expect them to. Money talks, and we're just
a small fish in a big ocean...

Steve