From:
Michael Barmuta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 09:29:22 -0700

	Skip:You should not be getting dewetting on the plastic parts and it
is not an accectable condition in most cases.It's possible there are release
agents on the parts.Since I don't know what your flux/clean processes
are I don't know how "clean" your assembly is prior to coating.I would try a
bipolar cleaner on the assembly prior to the conformal coating application or
you could preclean the problematic parts before assembly.In all cases make
sure everything is thoroughly dry before apply the coating.Urethanes are
typically susceptible to moisture which can form blisters an also give a
dewetted appearance.

	Another option would be to mask off these areas,coat the assembly
than install the parts.	Good Luck!

					Regards
					Michael Barmuta
					Staff Engineer
					Fluke Corp.
					Everett Wa.
					(206)356-6076

On Wed, 23 Oct 1996 04:12:53 -0700 CINDY KEMP ORLANDO ISC *8-306-6873 wrote:

> From: CINDY KEMP ORLANDO ISC *8-306-6873 <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 04:12:53 -0700
> Subject: FWD: pwb-cca : conformal coating
> To: [log in to unmask]