From:
"Lynch, Lyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 96 08:07:50

     What's a PEM?

Subject: RE: pwb-cca : conformal coating
Author:  [log in to unmask] at internet
Date:    10/30/96 6:53 PM

Technetters:
        I've been reading the mail about coating plastic parts with mostly
a scientific curiosity type of interest level.  Now the issue will smack me
in the face as we try to coat PEMs for spacecraft use.  We're planning to
use Parylene to coat the assemblies for many reasons.  Does anyone have any
experience with Parylene on PEMs to help me along?  I will share our
results when I get some.
        Howard Feldmesser
        The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory