Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 09:12:32 -1000
Hello Tom Eshelman - could you give me your direct email address, so I can
use you for asking questions during some evaluations we will be doing over
the next several months!?  The evaluations and studies will be conducted in
my companys Taiwan Mfg facility, where I have just returned from spending
the last 4.5 years living and working.  Really appreciate your help and
support on this!

Thanks
Doug Mills
VeriFone, Inc