TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
"Jason W. Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:40:46 -0500
Dave,

I too, understand now that you have explained the RF "monster". One of the best
things for me to do was to always use the best practices data for starting
points and baseline measurements. From there, I would do each component type,
then each subtype. Like I said, I just understood the machine and just got to
where I could receive native CAD on Monday and have a working program on
Wednesday, with a false call rate of 1-4%.

Earl is right, though. Look at your most critical parts first for reliability of
process data and in 10 or so boards, you can have real nice "tweaked" program
for looking at other parts.

Jason Gregory
Production Supervisor
LaBarge Inc.
(918)459-2367

Dave Hornback <[log in to unmask]> on 08/15/2002 12:59:09 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
      Dave Hornback <[log in to unmask]>