Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 95 18:29:05 EST
     I have ran into similar issues quite some time back. My issue was
     obviously connected to the design and my racking used. I had stainless
     Steel racks that either had a "galvanic" condition taking place or
     some sort of thermal absorption into the rack from the signal layer.
     The whole thing was strange because some jobs had it and some didn't.
     (NahNu NahNu????) Anyways....We increased the agitation in the oxide
     bath to something from nothing and plastisol coated our racks and the
     problem went away. (Poooof!)

     Good Luck!

     Stay in touch!