From:
"Aric Parr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
22 Nov 96 08:15:11 -0500

     I use silicone coatings. We cannot use the tape test, since no
     adhesive tape that we have found sticks to the silicone. All tape
     tests failed between the tape and coating.

     We have used alternate methods. We used wet 3-1753 (or 1765) as an
     adhesive between the coating and a substrate used for pull tests.

     In every test, the failure mechanism was cohesive, within the coating.
     The only problems where adhesive failure occurred was with one vendor
     who was shipping "dirty" boards.

     Aric Parr