From:
[log in to unmask] (Chuck Yowell)
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 95 10:04:46 EST
Hello,
My name is Chuck Yowell and I work for Symbol Technologies.
We are an IPC member and I am seeking some help in trying to find
a spec for pcb design known as SAE. The latest number on the few pages
I have is: SAE J1455 JAN88.

The design is for a vehicle mounted charging cradle for a portable
terminal.

I was wondering if you might be able to steer me in a direction as to
get a copy of this, or shed some light on the subject.

I appreciate your help.
Sincerely,
Chuck Yowell