TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
Michael Barmuta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 15:33:23 -0700
	Glenn: Amines and anhydrides are two general families of chemistry
used as curing agents for epoxy resin systems. They help give the cured resin
its particular properties and performance.
	Dyanalloy Inc. makes a wide range of decapsulation and stripping
formulations. You may want to try their DECAP or DYNASOLVE 185. These will
breakdown both anhydride and amine systems.

						Regards
						Michael Barmuta
						Staff Engineer
						Fluke Electronics