From:
[log in to unmask] (MR DOUGLAS C JEFFERY)
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 20:19:45, -0500
-- [ From: Doug Jeffery * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Wendell,

We do thermal shock/stress only after etch.   As this is the best time
to see the totatl effects of Z axis movement.  At pattern plate you
would not see the full impact of the test as the outer foils are still
full sheets and will create a different effect.  We use a std. 550
Degree F for 10 sec. both conditioned and not conditioned.

At pattern plate we pull sections for thickness, uniformity, and
interconnect examination.

Doug Jeffery
Electrotek,