Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 17:37:51 -0500
Tom Colton writes:
Good Luck!

Thank you.  Maybe, though, others have speculated as to where to test
materials or machinery?

It is something that I have heard over and over, and what if we could
help?

What if the board shops could pick and choose production through
different processes as a means to drive capital investment?

Orders from Board Shops?  Yes, ask yourself what is the best way to
enter a certain market and be competitive when the equipment arrives?

Why would the PCB Manufacturers benefit?  Since technology would
probably be patented and not compromised, NEW uses could be envisioned
between companies as far away as Japan and Brazil which might enhance
JOINT ventures.

Kind of a "no man is an island approach."

I'll end this atypical business concept with this note,  a world market
demands a central Model Shop, not just smiling conventions.  Please add
your thoughts.