TECHNET Archives

June 2000

Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:35:42 -0700
Barry,
Look in Chapter 8  pages 310-325 of Failure Modes and Mechanisms in Electronic Packages ( available at www.amazon.com or at www.wkap.nl). The material should help you write a statement for your company.

If you need further help, contact me at [log in to unmask] and I may be able to develop the material for you.