TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Dennis Bellamy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:06:05 -0500
I have a friend who works for a very reputable company in a Boston suburb. He has an existing six layer pcb layout in Allegro that he wants modified. He estimates it would take about two days of sitting down with one of their engineers to make the modifications. If you have an interest in this please forward to me your capabilities, availability and how he can contact you and I will forward it to him.

Dennis Bellamy
mailto:[log in to unmask]