TECHNET Archives

December 2001

From:
Yu-Hung Shiau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:21:24 -0800
Morning guys,
Customer bought our product for testing propose and would like to get a
number about the normal allowed insertion times on the gold plating edge
connectors. Is there anybody can give me an idea about how many insertion
times for a hard-gold-plated edge connector could take before it
malfunctions? We have 30 micron" gold through electroplating process over
100 micron" Nickle on all edge connectors in our products.

If possible, could somebody direct me to someplace where I could find
relevant articles for my own study purpose. Many many thanks!!
YH Shiau