From:
"John Gully" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 11:45:26 +600 CDT
Eugenio,

As written earlier, I highly recommend Multichip Module Design,
Fabrication and Testing from Licari (McGraw Hill, 1800 2624729).
Of several literatures and books I have read and put to use, this
is sure to teach you the basics on MCMs (Multi Chip Modules).
However, the -L is an MCM constructed of Laminates and the -C is
constructed of Ceramics.  And then you have MCM-Ds which are THIN
FILM DEPOSITED,  very similar to wafer fabrication.  MCMs are used
in several package types TAB (Tape Automated bonding) and COB
(Chip on Board).

Regards,

John Gulley - Process Engr
Compuroute Inc.