TECHNET Archives

January 2001

From:
"Doty, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:03:04 -0500
        Sandy,
                    Check some panels after flash to be sure you have
complete hole coverage. Check your developing to be sure you have completely
developed all the resist in the barrel of the holes. Check your tin
coverage, is it enough or is the grain structure what it should be? Finally
the more difficult is have any of these panels seen "rework"? Reetch etc.

Hope this helps,

Mike Doty
P.E.
Sanmina TCE