Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 17:05:56 -0400
I believe that a company should take care of their employees, to the extent
that they should not be looking for something better. A disgruntled employee
will eventually leave anyway.

The other side of the coin is that if you are taking care of your emplyees,
you should want them to see how well off they are, thereby using the add to
your advantage.

My vote is yes for the adds. This is my own personal view and in no way
reflects my company's position.

Regards,

Gary Ferrari
Tech Circuits