From:
"George Ross" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
13 Dec 1995 14:13:50 -0500
Message Body (22 lines)
Bear with me this is my first posting to TechNet.

One of my fellow engineers asked me to find this net and post the following
query.  If this works out for him I will eventually show him how to subscribe
and use the net.

Seeking advice on the merits of testing pcbs at test voltages greater than
the 250 volts commonly available.  This would apply to multi-layer boards
designed for operation at voltages up to 2000 volts between traces.  Can
we reliably detect fabrication problems at 250 volts?  Interested in hearing
from anyone with experience in this area.

Thanks for any help you can give us.

george ross
......Please attach the usual disclaimer about my ideas/opinions etc......