LEADFREE Archives

January 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Smith, Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:55:19 -0600
Try again,

Here is the materials declaration sheet we are using, (MEETS all NEMI
requirements). This is same as being used by large PC manufacturers (I
know of) and is be sufficient for the current WEEE requirements, feel
free to take and use as is or format for your own needs.

Thank our compliance engineer Joe Darnell who worked hard to develop,

asta