LEADFREE Archives

October 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:36:45 -0700
Being a Man for All Seasons
I have many good reasons
To practice great restrain
And save many a pain
So I'll make no rhyme
before it's thyme.

The prose and cons of the Lead-Free issue. Way to go John.
Dewey