LEADFREE Archives

January 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Wenger, George M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:11:38 -0500
LF Subscribers,

My apology up front.  I usually don't respond emotionally but "Three
Cheers for Gordon".

The IPC Forums (LF & TN) are best served by data not claims.

Regards,
George

George M. Wenger (908)-546-4531
Reliability / FMA Engineer
Base Station and Subsystems Group
Andrew Corporation,  40 Technology Drive, Warren, NJ 07059