LEADFREE Archives

May 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 23:20:49 -0700
Apologies if I was snappy, I got a couple hours and then pasted the stuff up
on the site.

Take a look. I believe that I can put more support documentation into that
thing if needed but believe I have a complete data set and do not want to
cloud the Primary purpose of the application which is environmental.

I have noted reliability data only as a secondary notation.

All inputs welcome. It can be found by going to the site
http://www.RoHSUSA.com and going to the exemptions latest page where it is I
think in various hyperlinks to get the data, but if you hit the first
hyperlink on that page it will take tyou to the full application and also a
set of hyperlink bullets to the support data.

Had a little "accident with the "anon" ftp site though...................
maybe I should stick to using wrenches......8-)

It will probably be more like Tuesday before that is up and running.

Later

John

http://www.RoHSUSA.com