LEADFREE Archives

January 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Kay Nimmo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:01:27 -0000
If you would like to know more about labelling then look at the
documents on our website;

www.lead-free.org /information/supply chain issues/marking and
labelling.....
or direct
http://www.tintechnology.biz/soldertec/soldertec.aspx?page_id=1637&Selec
tedMenu_ID=73

In particular, the January 2004 Soldertec Global European Pb-Free
Marking Survey and June 2004 paper and presentation on RoHS Marking -
Lead-free Components and Board Marking as Marking for Environmental
Issues (Electronics goes Green 2004). You may need to register (free) -
I dont know.

In fact it is the US standards bodies who are reluctant to agree on RoHS
marks proposed in Europe or Japan. If you can get them to change their
mind on the need for RoHS marking then that would be very helpful for
everyone.
Kay

Soldertec-IPC Conference 'Towards Implementation of the RoHS Directive'
June 7-9, Barcelona, Spain
+++++ Visit our lead-free.org website +++++
Soldertec at Tin Technology Ltd, Unit 3, Curo Park
Frogmore, St Albans, AL2 2DD, UK
Direct dial: +44 (0)1727 871 312
Switchboard: +44 (0)1727 875 544
Fax: +44 (0)1727 871 341