IPC-600-6012 Archives

February 2011

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 16:51:20 -0500
As Nick points out, in regard to Flex, we feel we can incorporate all the
pertinent 6016 requirements/characteristics into 6013, therefore, we would
have  no need for it once this is accomplished. As previously stated, 6016 is
also  over 11 years old and although some characteristics are still valid,
others  are not. Once 6013 and 6012 are updated to include 6016
requirements, it should  be obsolete.

Regards,

Tom Gardeski
Flex General Chair

In a message dated 2/3/2011 2:21:38 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,