IPC-600-6012 Archives

December 2009

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
CJGlz_gwtc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:20:26 -0700
My question is can they be used? What could be the potential problems, issues?

Constantino J. González, ACME, INC. - GALUSAMEX REPAIR Co.
President / Consultant Engineer - Official IPC MASTER INSTRUCTOR - IPC-A-610 Committee Chairman
USA Cell Phone: 605-381-5963 - Mexico Cell Phone: 55-2709 - 6392 - [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
Skype - acmeinc_cjg
Does your Company need Rework, Repair or Inspection of Electronic Assemblies Services.
Do you have too much Rework, Scrap or Rejects from your Customer…..Call us, We can help!
GALUSAMEX REPAIR Co.

Please consider the environment before printing this email

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies.

Reject.  Does not meet the drawing requirements (if I am not wrong).

Mahendra

Hello what could the possible impact that a PCB that it is supposed to have Gold Plated Contacts is with solder plated [Tin]. Can they be used. Any document that I can consult on the matter Please....
Constantino J. González, ACME, INC. - GALUSAMEX REPAIR Co.
President / Consultant Engineer - Official IPC MASTER INSTRUCTOR - IPC-A-610 Committee Chairman USA Cell Phone: 605-381-5963 - Mexico Cell Phone: 55-2709 - 6392 - <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] or  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] Skype - acmeinc_cjg Does your Company need Rework, Repair or Inspection of Electronic Assemblies Services.
Do you have too much Rework, Scrap or Rejects from your Customer.....Call us, We can help!
GALUSAMEX REPAIR Co.
image003   acme4