IPC-600-6012 Archives

December 2009

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
"Reed, Randy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 16:25:51 -0800
The only time that traces and/or planes near the edge along with haloing
is a problem is when the features have opposite polarity.  The OEM has
to be involved so the voltage/current implications are understood.

Randy

Randy Reed, CQE
Global Reliability Group, North America
Merix Corporation

503.992.4421-direct  l   503.545.0150-cell