IPC-600-6012 Archives

March 2010

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Lance A Auer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:38:23 -0700
John,

        This looks like the type of crack that Phil Henault was lobbying
to get put into IPC-A-600.   The crack is within a glass fiber bundle, not
at the "knuckle".   We consider this to be a laminate defect.

Thanks,
Lance