IPC-600-6012 Archives

February 2011

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Denise Chevalier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:19:04 -0500
Agree with Jim and Joe - unless otherwise specified we only count the
external layer copper thicknesses for cap plate.  Have been questioned
on the past from independent Lab on the internal cap thickness when
submitting DSCC samples and have had to get customer clarification in
which they have also stated that it is external layer only.

Denise J Chevalier
Amphenol Printed Circuits
Quality Engineer
Phone - 603-324-4530
Fax - 603-386-6442

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains
recipient, please reply to the sender by email and destroy all copies of
the original message.
EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE: This email transmission contains information
controlled for export purposes under the U.S. International Traffic in
Arms Regulations (ITAR) and is intended for the recipient only.  No
export, sale, transfer, release or other disposition of this information
is permitted without prior authorization from the U.S. Government.