ENVIRONET Archives

June 2011

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:07:05 -0400
I seem to recall that I read somewhere that the energy equation, in versus out, is in some cases and places, close to zero or even negative when all is tallied. (That is until government subsides are added in ;-)

Cheers,
Joe