ENVIRONET Archives

June 2011

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Charles Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Charles Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 09:21:48 -0700
Interesting, but well fracturing has been employed for years. More than 20 years ago I worked for an oilfield services company that commonly used fracturing to make wells more productive. I don't know how old the technology is, but why has it become an issue all of a sudden?
Since it is a technology that has been widely used for years, is their actual, historical data to show that it is or has been a danger?

Chuck Dolci