ENVIRONET Archives

February 2002

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Ron Gedney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EnviroNet <[log in to unmask]>, Ron Gedney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:46:37 -0500
The Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation was developed to recycle this
type of battery in North America. Contact  Ralph Millard, Executive V.P.,
678-419-9990, or rmillard@rbrc.com....

Ronald W. Gedney
Vice President Operations
tel: 703-834-2084