ENVIRONET Archives

February 2002

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Ron Gedney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EnviroNet <[log in to unmask]>, Ron Gedney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:47:06 -0500
Brian,

I got  a kick out of the columnist you quoted from the Economist ... Which
Bush is he referring to?? I have a really hard time thinking of our current
President as "timid" ...  Could it be that there is a genuine difference of
opinion here as to what the goals are as well as the methodology??  Or
aren't differences of opinion allowed?

Ronald W. Gedney
tel: 703-834-2084