ENVIRONET Archives

July 2006

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:41:37 -0500
Hi Chuck, Joe, Bev, Brian, ENet Listservers,

Thanks Chuck,

Just after that Gore movie I went looking for the article in Science that
was a meta review of published literature on Global Warming. If you find
and read the article please post the Science issue date. It was supposed to
be conclusive, yet I gave up looking for it for now since I am too busy on
other stuff.

Another article just released that I only saw in the press was about long
term oceanic warming by ocean scientists. It was a slam dunk per the press.

Chuck, in spite of the going up and down and a slow rise it still has to be
happening according to visual records of ice and at the poles, and
mathematically due to the increasing population and the increasing
industrialization of our world. BTW some parts of the south pole are
actually growing ice.

Yours in Engineering, Dave
YiEngr, MA/NY DDave