EMBEDDEDNET Archives

January 2006

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:45:17 -0500
Hi,

Here is the agenda I have for the call tomorrow.   We will have Dennis
Zogbi, editor of Embedded Passives magazine as our guest.   Dennis has a
unique prespective on the passive components industry, and should give us
some insights on embedding those components inside boards.   Also, he may
be reflecting on the differences between integrated components (where
multiple resistors, capacitors, or both are mounted on a substrate) and on
embedded passives.

Please have a list of questions ready to ask Dennis.

Here is the agenda for tomorrow as drawn up. 1:00 PM Central Time,
1-620-782-8200 -  PIN 1546#

Denny