EMBEDDEDNET Archives

February 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:53:24 -0600
I have attached the opening and links to the site where you can get more
information on this IMAPS conference.  I have only included the 3M paper
that is given the first afternoon of the 3 day event.

Denny

----- Forwarded by Dennis Fritz/MacDermid/MACDERMID/US on 02/02/04 10:41
AM ----

2nd Advanced Technology Workshop on
Military, Aerospace, Space
and Homeland Security:
Packaging Issues and Applications

Renaissance Harbor Place Hotel
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
March 28 - 30, 2004

Sponsored by
International Microelectronics And Packaging Society (IMAPS)
Everything in electronics between the chip and the system

General Chair:
Greg Caswell, Silicon Hills Design Inc.
Office: 512-836-1088; Cell: 512-771-1215
Email: [log in to unmask]
Technical Chair:
James Cook, Holl Technologies
Office: 805-389-3499
Email: [log in to unmask]

- Program Information -
Sunday: Keynote 1 | Session 1 | Session 2 | Keynote 2
Monday: Session 3 | Session 4a | Session 4b
Tuesday: Session 5 | Tour Axalto Smart Card Facility
From the General Chair | Download program pdf

Register Online & Save
http://www.imaps.org/registration/military2004.htm

Sunday, March 28

Registration: 7 am  5:15 pm

Continental Breakfast: 7:30 am  8:45 am

Opening Remarks: 8:50 a.m.

********

Session II: Materials Issues for Military and Spaceborne Electronics
Chair: James Cook, Holl Technologies
1:15 pm  5:15 pm

Decoupling High Speed Digital Electronics with Embedded Capacitance
Bill Balliette, 3M Company

Reception/Dinner: 5:15 pm  7:30 pm

.

Register Online & Save

http://www.imaps.org/registration/military2004.htm
[IMAGE]

Visit the IMAPS web site at www.imaps.org for all of your IMAPS needs and
the latest information on all upcoming IMAPS events.IMAPS uses e-mail to
distribute notices about events, publications and other happenings within
the Society and the microelectronics industry.

IMAPS obtained your email address when you attended an IMAPS event,
purchased publications, or participated in membership with IMAPS. Your
email address has been added to our mailng lists. You may UNSUBSCRIBE from
IMAPS mailing lists at any time. DO NOT reply to this message; doing so
will NOT remove you from future mailings.Email addresses are usually
removed within 48-72 business hours after IMAPS HQ receives the request.
IMAPS HQ will keep your email address on file in order to communicate
directly with you regarding your personal membership.

DO NOT reply to this email.If you need assistance, please contact