DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Scott Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:00:38 -0500
My personal preference is to always try and make the schematic symbol look
like the physical component (same number of pins/side, same pin # sequence,
etc).

In this case it just does not seem practical or possible since the pins are
actually an array beneath the component. I think I'm going with the
partitioned symbol approach as most of you have suggested.

Thanks for the help.

Scott D. Riley
Technical Design Service
607-658-9322 - Office