DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2009

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:46:01 -0500
Thanks for taking the time to respond,
everyone

No, I'm not designing fuses AT ALL.

My only interest is in the fact that when
Jeff asked about fusing, I realized that the
new "Current Carrying" guideline didn't
address that subject, and I think it should
at least mention it.
I'm hoping if nothing else we can just plop
the chart in there (from the article) but
I would be nervous to do that without
"checking around" with all you experts
first.
but.... as far as I know, the data is valid
and no one has suggested that it needs
to be modified in any way.
unfortunately, we are running out of time,
the "final" meeting is this Friday!!! might
have to wait for the nxt revision...

thanks again,
Jack

.