DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
James Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:53:05 -0500
Seems like it would be easier to just 'lock up' the entire meeting room.

Or 'alarm' that.

Whilst everyone is out of the room - no one (including hotel staff) should
be allowed inside.

ESPECIALLY!!! when there is valuable equipment left unattended.

DOUBLE ESPECIALLY!!! when the hotel is not going to be responsible for
anything that gets 'stolen'.

I think you should have this on YOUR 3" x 5" little placard that you can
take with you and present to the hotel manager.

Regards,

James Jackson
Oztronics